The Board of Directors of Banca Generali, meeting under the chairmanship of Giancarlo Fancel, approved the consolidated results as of June 30, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer and General Manager of Banca Generali, Gian Maria Mossa, commented: "We are very satisfied with this first semester, in which the excellent work of our consultants and the positive contribution of the market has allowed us to increase the masses of almost 5.5 billion since the beginning of the year, reaching a total portfolio close to 63 billion. Despite the signs of prudence from the end of last year and the uncertainties regarding the economic situation, professionalism and closeness have once again made the difference in the relationship with the customer. The diversification of revenues and the acceleration of advanced consultancy confirm the growing attention to patrimonial areas and to protection from risk, which are increasingly recognized strengths of our reality. We are proceeding at full speed in the development of our industrial plan with great attention to the issues of innovation and the value of people ".
Growth accelerates, revenue diversification increases, more favorable market conditions
- Net profit: 132.8 million (+ 43%)
- Recurring net profit: 65 million (+ 12%)
- Total revenues: 272.7 million (+ 22%)
- Operating costs: 100.9 million (+ 8%)
The dimensional development is advancing
- Total AUM: 62.9 bn (+ 8%)
- Total pro-forma AUM: 65.0 billion
- AUM under advisory: 4 billion (+ 75%)
- Net inflows in the half-year: 2.8 billion
Confirmed capital strength
- CET1 ratio at 15.7% and TCR ratio at 17.1%