Banca Generali is a banking group, leader in financial planning through a network of financial advisers. The company manages 69.0 billion (results at 31.12.2019) for more than 250,000 clients.
Banca Generalis offer is based on:
- Networks of Banca Generali Private FA (Financial Planners, Private Banking, Wealth Management)
- BG Fund Management, the Luxembourg company responsible for developing and managing top asset management products
- A trust company, Generfid S.p.A.
- Nextam Partners, an investment boutique offering asset and wealth management and advisory services to private-banking and institutional clients in Italy
- BG Valeur, the Swiss based trust company
- More than 2,000 financial advisors
- A team of 868 employees, 437 of which are women. 97% of banking group employees are employed in Italy. The remaining 3% isemployed in Luxembourg.
- A deep-rooted presence thoughout Italy thanks to its 46 branches in the countrys major provincial capitals
- An advanced home banking system and digital contact centre, offering full access to account services
- A range of over 5,200 of the top financial instruments and over 50 of the most prestigious international management companies, available exclusively to Banca Generali clients
Banca Generali has been listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since November 2006 and is a subsidiary of Assicurazioni Generali, synonymous with reliability and security for over 180 years.
Assets under management - AUM: 69.0 billion
Net inflows 2019: 5.1 billion
Banca Generali Private FA: 2,050
Number of employees: 868
Banca Generali is a member of Assoreti, the Italian association of securities brokerage firms and banks that distribute financial, banking and insurance products to the public through financial advisor networks. Banca Generali refers to the monthly Assoreti figures to determine its position in the industry in terms of market share of AUM (assets under management) and net inflows.