Press releases

PR: Banca Generali completes the acquisition of Valeur Fiduciaria S.A.

Milan, 15 October 2019 – Banca Generali announces that today it closed the acquisition of a 90.1% interest in the private banking boutique Valeur Fiduciaria S.A. (a company under Swiss law), based in Lugano, Switzerland. The remaining 9.9% continues to be held by the Sellers — who are also members of Valeur’s new governance structure — without prejudice to Banca Generali’s option to acquire the minority interest.

The deal is part of Banca Generali’s wider private-banking internationalisation and growth strategy launched with a view to strengthening the range of services offered, now complemented by Valeur Fiduciaria’s distinctive wealth management expertise (a sector the company has been operating in since 2009).

In this transaction, 5Lex and KPMG acted, respectively, as legal advisor and financial advisor for Banca Generali, whereas Lucheschi from Lugano and Gentili & Partners acted as legal advisors for Valeur Fiduciaria.

Le notizie relative a Sostenibilità, Prodotti e Servizi, Innovazione e altro ancora sono presenti nella sezione News del sito.

I nostri comunicati stampa sono di carattere principalmente finanziario e si suddividono in 6 categorie: Finanziari, Risultati della Banca, Operazioni Straordinarie, Governance, Assemblea degli Azionisti, Eventi e Sponsorizzazioni.

Scopri il nostro Press Kit

Il nostro Press Kit con tutti gli strumenti di informazione dedicati alla stampa.