Corporate Governance System
Transparency, openness and clarity: these are the values that inspire our governance system.
With reference to the public disclosure obligations provided under Part One, Title IV, Chapter 1, Section VII of the Bank of Italy Circular No. 285/2013, and, in particular, to the data relating to:
- the general guidelines of the organisational and corporate governance structures adopted;
- the qualification as a “Bank of greater size and operational complexity”;
- the total number of the members of the corporate bodies in office and their breakdown by age, gender and length of service;
- the number of the directors meeting the independence requirements, as well as the number of the directors representing minority interests;
- the number and type of offices held by each corporate representative in other companies or entities;
- the board committees established, with mention of number, name, functions and responsibilities; and
- the succession policies;
please see the most recent version of the Corporate Governance Report, available here.