Shared Value Creation Model
We believe in long-term growth by creating value for our people and communities, while protecting the planet.
Our 6 Strategic Guidelines
The core of our business is to support customers and stakeholders in managing also social and environmental challenges, creating together a sustainable future.
We intend to realise our ambitions through the six strategic guidelines:
- Human resources and organisation: encouraging a culture of sustainability and creating an attractive working environment for talent that is inclusive and capable of making the most of diversity;
- Digital mindset: reinforcing the open-banking approach, positioning itself as a systems integrator for an ecosystem of partnerships, where the top platforms and skills the market has to offer are integrated into our line-up and placed at the disposal of our Financial Advisors and clients;
- Wealth management approach: continuing to offer an holistic advisory approach supporting our Financial Advisors in dialoguing with households not only regarding investment issues, but also pension planning and corporate welfare, real estate and art advisory, and for the study of potential optimisation in protection for the future and in the challenges tied to generational transfer. Our ambition is to make the services typically offered by a Family Office — traditionally the privilege of a few — available to an increasingly broad portion of its client base;
- Network excellence: continuing to offer a best-in-class network in terms of the professionalism of our Financial Advisors, by providing constant training and recruiting the top talent on the market;
- Brand: making the most of the strength of the Generali brand, with a particular focus on its premium positioning and digital presence;
- International aspiration: taking an international approach to serving Italian clients, while also creating the conditions for new long-term growth through selective expansion into international markets, developing specific value propositions for local Financial Advisors and clients.