Working at Banca Generali
Training, talent and diversity are the elements on which we aim to build our future
Why Banca Generali?
Working at Banca Generali means joining a dynamic young Company with challenging objectives that works on ambitious projects with a focus on excellence and the top technologies in the industry.
From the beginning, we have always had a single objective in all of our growth: making People our focus. It is this approach that drives us to believe in the value of training, in a culture of a talent and in protecting diversity — all pillars on which we seek to build our future.
We are constantly looking for motivated young people and senior professionals with a desire to measure up to one of the fastest-growing companies in the Italian financial sector.
The company, also based in Luxembourg and Switzerland, has 950 employees and a network of 2050 financial advisors, at the highest professional level in their category.
Work-life balance improvement
- Flexible hours and smart working
- Maternity/parenthood support measures
- Disability support measures
Attention to the theme age/generations:
- Cross-functional projects aimed at knowledge sharing
- Mentoring programmes to foster intergenerational exchange
- Project dedicated to under-30 employees to enhance the younger generations
Ongoing commitment towards gender issues:
- Women Empowerment training to support the development of female leadership
- Selections and hiring governed by inclusive, fair policies
- Training programmes dedicated to managers on the subject of “unconscious bias”
- Attention to the gender pay gap