Our Internal dealing code to ensure transparency.
The regulation of insider trading underwent a radical change as of 1 April 2006, when European Union rules on market abuse were adopted in Italy and Consob, the stock-market regulator, approved a new set of regulations.
Once its shares were publicly traded, Banca Generali adopted a procedure governing significant transactions involving Banca Generali shares (or related financial instruments) worth at least 20,000.00 euros during a calendar year and carried out by people holding key positions in the company or by their close relatives.
The code defines as insiders (relevant persons) all directors and statutory auditors of the bank, anyone with managerial responsibility within the company, the external auditors and anyone closely associated with these people.
It classifies significant transactions as the purchase, sale, subscription, exchange or barter of Banca Generali stock or related securities.
List of insiders
For the purposes of insider trading rules, the following people are considered to be insiders (relevant persons):
- members of administrative bodies (directors): Antonio Cangeri, Gian Maria Mossa, Mario Massimo Lapucci, Lorenzo Caprio, Vittorio Emanuele Terzi, Roberta Cocco, Cristina Rustignoli, Azzurra Caltagirone.
- members of oversight bodies (statutory auditors): Natale Freddi, Mario Francesco Anaclerio, Flavia Minutillo.
- those carrying out key managerial roles in the company (such as general managers or anyone carrying out an analogous role) and those managers with regular access to privileged information or who can influence the company's performance: Gian Maria Mossa, Andrea Ragaini and Marco Bernardi
- the external auditors
- members of administrative or oversight bodies and persons carrying out key managerial roles at Banca Generali's directly or indirectly owned subsidiaries if the book value of the stake held in the subsidiary represents more than 50% of Banca Generali's assets.
- anyone else owning at least 10% of the company's share capital.
List of individual holdings
|Name||Company shares held||Shares held end at end-2006||Shares purchase||Shares sold||Shares held as of today|
|Mossa Gian Maria||Banca Generali||0||20,000||0||20,000|
|Bernardi Marco||Banca Generali||0||2,382||0||2,382|
|Ragaini Andrea||Banca Generali||0||6,152||0||6,152|
|Terzi V. Emanuele||Banca Generali||0||0||0||0|
|Caltagirone Azzurra||Banca Generali||0||0||0||0|
|Lapucci Massimo||Banca Generali||0||1,000||0||1,000|
|Rustignoli Cristina||Banca Generali||0||1,728||0||1,728|
Insider stock transactions
Here are available the insider stock transactions of the years:
- Insider stock transactions 2022
- Insider stock transactions 2021
- Insider stock transactions 2020
- Insider stock transactions 2018
- Insider stock transactions 2016
- Insider stock transactions 2015
- Insider stock transactions 2014
- Insider stock transactions 2013
- Insider stock transactions 2012
- Insider stock transactions 2011
- Insider stock transactions 2010
- Insider stock transactions 2009
- Insider stock transactions 2008
- Insider stock transactions 2006