Today we present the new bancagenerali.com, a clear and transparent website for an increasingly open bank
16 April 2020
Welcome to our new website
The new version of bancagenerali.com is now online: our corporate website is renewed in design and content to offer customers, shareholders, investors and all stakeholders a complete overview of our Bank.
The new digital ecosystem has been designed and developed to offer a user experience simple but engaging, accessible and usable from any device thanks to the responsive mode for smartphones and tablets. The new website reflects the will of our Bank to pursue an increasingly digital and innovation-oriented communication.
- Home page: with all the latest news and featured content such as results, stock performance and messages to stakeholders;
- About us: a section dedicated to our identity, our history, our values and our commitment to the community through support of innovation;
- Governance: for all aspects related to corporate life including the Board of Directors, Board of Statutory Auditors, Management, Shareholders' Meetings and legal documentation;
- Sustainability: the story of our values and our commitment to sustainable growth are covered in an entire dedicated section;
- Investor: the section dedicated to investors who can access both the latest financial data and the history of the stock exchange listing.
The wide use of images and innovative graphic formats reflects the digital mindset of our Bank and allow the user to find all the information related to the company in absolute simplicity and immediacy. The new bancagenerali.com also presents the possibility for all customers to access the portal dedicated to Home Banking.
Banca Generali’s new corporate website has been developed with the technical support of Open Mind, a digital agency with a long experience in corporate sites developed alongside the main Italian listed brands.
The World Economic Magazine awarded us as "Best Private Bank for Diversity & Inclusion Italy 2022".
Partecipants: Corrado Passera, Marco Montemagno, Lamberto Siega, Elisa Rossi.
Over 13,750 people from 95 countries took part in the completely carbon-neutral online competition.