17 June 2020
Banca Generali with Build It Up! to promote Italian startups
- On Tuesday 16 June 2020 was held the Investor Deal Table which allowed 6 young Italian startups to present their projects to over 150 qualified investors
Banca Generali with the Italian startups to drive them in the expansion process and in the creation of a new network of relationships.
On Tuesday 16 June, our Bank promoted the 2020 edition of Build it up! , the digital event that allowed 6 startups consisted of young people to present their projects to an audience of 150 qualified investors.
From the valorization of the offer of the Italian workshops up to trading systems with cryptocurrencies, from sustainable fashion marketplaces up to incubators of artistic ideas and genius: These are the themes that the 6 participating startups explored during the afternoon of yesterday.
The event, introduced by our Deputy General Manager Andrea Ragaini and Maria Ameli, Head of Corporate Finance, Real Estate, Art Advisory and Head of Equity Private Market Banca Generali, saw the participation of:
- Mirta - promotes Dailyinternship, an innovative social platform of recruiting which aims to help students find their perfect internship. It is, simultaneously, a service for enterprises: it helps them fasten the recruiting process and the selection of young talents.
- Young Platform - The first service addressed exclusively to real estate operators. It permits to create, autonomously, virtual views for any kind of property.
- Artchivio - Incubator dedicated to the creativity sector, which wants to promote the best Italian talents thanks to the promotion and launch of their own ideas.
- Ernesto - A marketplace that helps self-employed professionals and local companies to expand their business quickly and easily. Connection and speed are the success factors for shortening the distance between supply and demand
- Vidra - Sales, payments, shipments and omnichannel management in a single solution, to allow merchants to be flexible in the fluctuation of the purchasing methods of their customers.
- Staiy - The unique style of the user at the center gains importance through the suggestion of the garments closest to his needs while respecting the planet. All this to satisfy two increasingly important drivers in the fashion industry: fashionable garments and attention to sustainability.
Total net inflows exceeding last years’ levels despite the extraordinary COVID-19-related context.
Data for the 1H 2020 have been presented. The path of sustainable growth continues with profits and volumes that are confirmed at pre Covid levels.
Banca Generali ranked 12th in the Integrated Governance Index 2020