29 July 2020
1H result driven by business expansion and revenue diversification
The Board of Directors of Banca Generali, chaired by Giancarlo Fancel, approved the consolidated results at 30 June 2020. Despite the difficulties on the health and economic front, the Bank has resisted the crisis generated by Covid-19 with data in line with those of 2019 which had already represented a year of strong growth. In particular:
- Net profit: €131.9 million (-1%)
- Recurring net profit1: €69.9 million (+2%)
- Total revenues: €302.2 million (+11%)
- Total assets: €68.9 billion (+10%)
- Assets under Advisory: €5.1 billion (+26%)
The focus on sustainable growth is also reflected in the financial solidity, with all indicators well beyond the minimum standards required by the authorities.
Watch video to discover more.