The Board of Directors of Banca Generali approved the draft Parent and Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2017. The preliminary results for the year had already been examined and disclosed on 9 February 2018. The Board of Directors also approved the Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure Report as part of the Report on Operations.
- Consolidated results approved on 9 February 2018 confirmed
- Consolidated net profit at €204.1 million (+31%)
- Management fees at €587 million (+19%)
- CET1 ratio at 18.5% (+180 bps)
- Total Capital ratio at 20.2% (+180 bps)
PROPOSED DIVIDEND: 125 EUROCENT PER SHARE
CONSOLIDATED NON-FINANCIAL STATEMENT ALSO APPROVED
- Adoption of ESG best practices
- Global Value Added: €748.8 million (+21%)
German Institute of Quality and Finance: in Italy, Banca Generali has the best network of financial advisors for customer satisfaction.
At the center of the debate are the repercussions of the Covid emergency on the Private savings and the relationship with customers.
Our bank won the Lugano Green Night Awards for its commitment to sustainable investments