The Board of Directors of Banca Generali approved the draft Parent and Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2017. The preliminary results for the year had already been examined and disclosed on 9 February 2018. The Board of Directors also approved the Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure Report as part of the Report on Operations.
- Consolidated results approved on 9 February 2018 confirmed
- Consolidated net profit at €204.1 million (+31%)
- Management fees at €587 million (+19%)
- CET1 ratio at 18.5% (+180 bps)
- Total Capital ratio at 20.2% (+180 bps)
PROPOSED DIVIDEND: 125 EUROCENT PER SHARE
CONSOLIDATED NON-FINANCIAL STATEMENT ALSO APPROVED
- Adoption of ESG best practices
- Global Value Added: €748.8 million (+21%)
Partecipants: Corrado Passera, Marco Montemagno, Lamberto Siega, Elisa Rossi.
Over 13,750 people from 95 countries took part in the completely carbon-neutral online competition.
Yesterday evening the results of the Corporate Governance Lab Observatory of SDA Bocconi.